Reorg Oracle 8 Partition tables

From: Lo <lo_at_tig.com.au>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 20:54:20 +1100

Help,

My partitions are increasing in extents, and I will need to re-organise them. I need to know which is the easiest way to do it.

Do I:
1. Use the "move" partition command.
2. Export/Import the table into a adequately sized partitioned table, or does export/import compress extents.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin Received on Tue Feb 09 1999 - 03:54:20 CST