Re: Scheduler

From: Jonathan Gennick <gennick_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 9 Feb 1999 05:02:09 GMT

You could look at the DBMS_JOBS package. It lets you submit PL/SQL code, and schedule it to run at a specific time. You can also schedule period jobs that run every day, every week, every hour, and so forth.

Jonathan

Jonathan Gennick -- Oracle DBA, Author, Editor jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com
Brighten the corner where you are.