Connection pooling

From: Dee Csipo <dcsipo_at_charm.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 21:54:33 -0800

Hi,

Correct me if i am wrong but connection pooling allows the creation of permanent, guaranteed connections between a client and a server. Does anybody have experience with this feature on ORACLE 8.0.4 on NT 4.0? I am planning to rely on it for a 7/24 system. Is it wise?

dee
;-D Received on Mon Feb 08 1999 - 23:54:33 CST