Re: Oracle Agent

From: Sebastian Boeker <sebastian.boeker_at_etech.fh-hannover.de>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 16:05:34 GMT

In article <36B74A5B.7206F42F_at_clord.demon.co.uk>, Chris Lord <chris_at_clord.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have a small problem with Oracle Agent on NT Server.
>
>When I try to start the service I get an error message:
>
>Unable to start service. Specified drive could not be found.
>
>Everything was ok. until I had to change the name of the server, then
>this problem started.
>
>I've looked in all the configuration files I can find, but can't find
>anything obvious to change.
>
>regards
>
>Chris

Hi Chris,
I have the same problem but Ihaven't found a solution until now. Did you have found one?

Cheerio
Sebastian Boeker

Sebastian Boeker                              Fachhochschule Hannover
Tel.: 0511-9296-242                        Fachbereich Elektrotechnik
FAX : 0511-9296-111                      Fachgebiet Datenverarbeitung
mail: boeker_at_nwfs1.rz.fh-hannover.de          Ricklinger Stadtweg 120
http://www.rz.fh-hannover.de/etech/e12/wimi-sb.htm D-30459 Hannover Received on Mon Feb 08 1999 - 10:05:34 CST