Looking for valid Oracle MIB's !!!

From: Root <abdelkafi_at_skynet.be>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 16:08:02 +0000

Hello,
I have installed Oracle 8.0.3 (NT Edition) on one computer and Network Node Manager (HP Openview) on another one. I would like to monitor Oracle from Network Node Manger. Unfortunately, I can't load the Oracle MIB (called orainit.mib) on my management station (NNM 6.0)
A message tells me that the header is invalid !!

Please, does anybody send me a copy of a valid Oracle Mib that I can load with success on
HP Openview ?

Thanks for your help. Received on Sun Feb 07 1999 - 10:08:02 CST