Re: auditing....

From: Gerry Sinkiewicz <sinkiege_at_snet.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 08:19:39 -0500

Mischa Pijnenburg wrote:

> hello,
>
> I've got a question about auditing. There is a special audit table,
> with fields like tablename, columnname, col_oldvalue. For a couple of
> tables I want to audit the table name, column name and also the

Text snipped here.

> M. Pijnenburg

You may want to look at the sys.aud$ table. It can do certain kinds of auditing. But for the latter part of your auditing requirements, you do need to "invent the wheel" again. The internal auditing will not address values etc.
--
Gerry Sinkiewicz
sinkiege_at_snet.net Received on Sun Feb 07 1999 - 07:19:39 CST