Re: this sqlplus report it's difficult!

From: Max <m.panarese_at_flashnet.it>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 19:55:53 GMT

I BEG YOUR PARDON
I made a mistake.
What I really want is...

I BEG YOUR PARDON
I made a mistake.
What I really want is...

Suppose I have a table with structure and values as following:

CREATE TABLE inc

   (rose varchar2(10));

values:

So, I'd like a sqlplus report like this:

a	1
a	2
b	1
c	1
c	2
c	3
d	1
e	1
f	1
g	1
g	2
g	3

got it ?

I could not work it out!!!
Any smart oracle programmer around???
Please, help me writing a select which display an output/report as the one above.
please e-mail to : fn032944_at_flashnet.it thanks
max from rome Received on Sat Feb 06 1999 - 13:55:53 CST