Re: UTL_FILE on NT

From: Jpmakar <jpmakar_at_aol.com>
Date: 6 Feb 1999 05:17:18 GMT

Seen the same problem. I have an insight in to why. I was doing some work with winapi calls to file paths on NT and 95 boxes, on a separate non-oracle project. . There are problems in NT kernel32 api calls to various other types of windows boxes. 95 didn't have the problem, but was not particularly consistent. On the other hand my database on Solaris works just peachy and I've had no trouble with NFS file systems. Not much comfort, but if it seems like NT is driving you crazy it probably is..... Received on Fri Feb 05 1999 - 23:17:18 CST