i can't create job in job windows, Oracle Enterprise manager

From: ÀÓÁ¾È¯ <johlim_at_nownuri.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 22:47:26 +0900

I am using Oracle 7.3.4 in solaris 2.6 and
windows 95.

I had installed "OEM"(oracle Enterprise manager) in Windows Client and
update repository version

Other function has no problem.
but "resistering Job in job windows" is NOT allowed to me.. $.$

At first, I can see "Available Destination" is empty

why ?

                                                            From 8 th