Re: Export data (a student's question)

From: Dmitry E. Loginov <lde_at_mpsb.moris.ru>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 11:49:20 +0300

Ya-Ling Huang wrote:

> Hi! I want to export my data from Oracle to Access. Here's my approach.
>
> 1. Transfer my Oracle data into ASCII files:
>
> Spool EMPLOEE.TXT
> Select * from EMPLOYEE;
> Spool off
>
> I successfully transferred my data into ASCII. However, it contains some
> message I don't need, like

Try to use SQL*Plus SET command:rem turn off printing of column headings set heading off
rem turn off " .... rows selected" message set feedback 0
rem turn off statements text printing
set echo off
rem turn off formfeed printing....
set pagesize 0

And read SQL*Plus User's Guide and Reference for details..... Dmitry Loginov