Re: How to run a stored procedure once at db start

From: Andy Hardy <Andy.Hardy_at_camk.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 09:31:55 +0000

In article <36B951B1.20A10272_at_Privat.Post.DE>, Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t- online.de> writes
>Just got a message from oracle support concerning automatic startup of
>the oracle services and this message included an interesting point which
>may help you to solve your problem.
>
> Within the Registry insert a new entry under the key
>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/
> Windows NT/CurrentVersion/Winlogon/System for your CMD-File
> example:
> "lsass.exe, c:\orant\database\strt<SID>.cmd"
> Delimeted by comma you can add several command files.
>Didn't test may be you do and report about your experiences?
>

>HTH
>Matthias

Matthias,

Sounds good - I'll have a play and report back later.

Andy
--
Andy Hardy
Senior IT Systems Engineer, ALSTOM Automation Tel: +44 1908 696200

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of ALSTOM Automation Received on Thu Feb 04 1999 - 03:31:55 CST