Netscape as external Listener

From: <dtatum_at_3mc.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 21:46:18 GMT

I have a netscape server 3.51 Enterprise with several Listeners. I am also running the WRB 4.0 server. I want to configure netscape as an exteranl listener, but oracle requires that the server is installed with 'oracle' as the owner. Since I can't this, the Node Manager can't start the Netscape Listener. That is not the problem. The problem lies in where I need to put virtural directory mapping somewhere so that Netscape can get to my DAD. This isn't done in the node manager. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
David Tatum
Software Engineer
Third Millennium Communications