Re: Reports 3 from Forms 5

From: Tuomas Hosia <hosia_at_lut.fi>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 19:26:40 GMT

"Philip Man" <PhilipM_at_MailandNews.Com> kirjoitteli seuraavaa:

>I am using the RUN_PRODUCT
>command in forms 5 to launch a report.
>But am getting an 'integration error'.
>
>The call is simple so I can't see where it is
>going wrong.
>Any ideas?

I got same error when I tried to run three reports in a trigger if first was ran in synchronous mode and either of the others in asynchronous mode.

If all were in the same mode, no error messages were generated.

HTH. Tuomas
--

hosia_at_lut.fi(Tuomas Hosia) DoD#1684   \ On paljon hauskempi olla pakanana,
Lappeenranta University of Technology \ ei tarvitse koskaan olla vakavana.