EBU 2.1 (obackup) and Legato

From: Eric Hutchinson <EHutchin_at_pw.co.contra-costa.ca.us>
Date: 4 Feb 1999 18:17:42 GMT

When I run obackup from the command line, with my backup command file, it seems to work properly. It looks at the current status of my database and backs up my control files, data files and archived redo logs. Great. But it goes the the default pool insted of the one I set up for it.

But when I try run the backup from Legato Networker, the backup fails. Nothing gets backuped up except the client index. The errors returned are the following:

Group Status Details Snapshot
Tue Feb 2 18:55:20 1999

Pending Save Sets:

Completed Save Sets:

jabbo index succeeded:full:index
gato: /u04/nsr/index/jabbo level=full, 210 MB 00:06:05 6 files

Failed Save Sets:

jabbo /u01/app/o failed:full:save:nsrdmo * jabbo:/u01/app/oracle/product/7.3.3/obackup/scripts/pwprod_backup 1 retry attempted
* jabbo:/u01/app/oracle/product/7.3.3/obackup/scripts/pwprod_backup obackup exited with status: obackup returned status of 9 * jabbo:/u01/app/oracle/product/7.3.3/obackup/scripts/pwprod_backup 9

Where can I find the status values for obackup? What does a status of 9 mean?

Please help. Received on Thu Feb 04 1999 - 12:17:42 CST