Sequences

From: Igor Espiau <espiaui_at_logica.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 14:23:19 -0000

Hi all,

I had to change the size of some tables and tablespaces in a production Oracle 7.3 db so I exported the data, made the mods and then re-imported the data again.
Now my application does not work because the sequences have not the right NEXTVAL. I suppose I now need to drop and recreate the sequences, but , what did I do wrong in the first place????

Thanks to all

Igor Received on Thu Feb 04 1999 - 08:23:19 CST