Re: Import Utiltiy

From: Carl Bruhn <crb_at_dde.dk>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 08:54:44 +0100

We'll you could try to make the singletask imp utility. Look in Oracle servers makefile for howto.
You could ommit the analyze statement in your exp.(STATISTICS=NO) You coul make a split exp on the users in parallel and then import in parallel but that's where you need to alter your design.

best regards.
Carl Bruhn
crb_at_dde.dk