Webserver strange error

From: Frosty <rhetts_at_ice^^box.ice^^online.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 03:42:27 GMT

Looking for the cause of the error "Server does not support the required features" in the following situation:

Running Oracle 7.3.3
Oracle webserver
All on NT

When I access a certain stored procedure from a web browser from a network computer inside the firewall, the page works fine.

When I access from a remote site through the firewall, I get the error.

Seems to have something to do with a parameter of a stored procedure, a VARCHAR2. If I omit the parameter, the page loads. However it would be kinda nice to be able to pass parameters.

This is part of a very large system in development for about 3 years, and this problem has not occured except recently, so I don't think it is something obvious.

Ring any bells? Would appreciate any help.

mailto:
rhetts at
rlginternational
com Received on Wed Feb 03 1999 - 21:42:27 CST