Re: OAS 4.0 crashes

From: George LeVasseur <geolev_at_ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 02:47:10 GMT

We are doing Jweb cartridge development (R&D prototype stuff) on an NT 4.0 Server. 266Mhz with 192mb ram. It has been up for several weeks without a problem. We found that starting OAS used 133mb all by itself with no applications installed. I hate to see what it will need with a full enterpise application running on it.

About the only problem we seem to be having is with the lack of accurate documentation. Most of the examples in the documentation are down right misleading.