Oracle and NT SP4

From: Brian Meyette <brian_at_SPAMMENOT.turbont.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 22:12:04 GMT

I keep hearing that going to NT Service Pack 4 is not a good idea for Oracle users.
Does anyone have any specifics on problems with Oracle and SP4? My network admin people want to install it to be Y2K compliant, but I am trying to hold them off. If I had some specifics, it would help a lot.

TIA,
brian

Brian Meyette, Oracle DBA/Developer
Cornish, NH