Re: Database Recovery

From: Peter Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 08:44:10 -0800

Yep - do it on a test database! That's what most people do.

--

Regards

Pete

Peter Sharman                              Email: psharman_at_us.oracle.com
WISE Course Development Manager            Phone: +1.650.607.0109 (int'l)
Worldwide Internal Services Education               (650)607 0109 (local)
San Francisco

"Controlling application developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, ORACLE DBA Handbook
"Oh no it's not! It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term ORACLE DBA