Re: Arch. Trace error

From: <chandrasekar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 16:24:09 GMT

Hi lee, Yours is not a serious problem . The archiver destination is full and b'cause of this ur db may hang since it cann't switch logfiles unless or until the log files are copied into the archive destination. To solve this move the previously created archive files into some other directory and make some room in the archive destination .It 'll work without any problem .U need not shutdown the db for this .

cheers
chandrasekar