SQL Question

From: antonio <ivkaki_at_hvision.nl>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 17:30:30 +0100

Hi,

I'm having some difficulties finding out the right SQL statement. This is the problem:

I have two tables, let's say table1 and table2.

table1 is the mastertable and table2 is the detail table.

First I have to make a selection in the first table. Then i have to count the number of detailrecords.
I want to display the selected masterrecords and the number of detailrecords.

How can I do this?

Antonio. Received on Wed Feb 03 1999 - 10:30:30 CST