Re: Accessing Oracle8 with SQLNet 7 client

From: Yeung Man <yngm_at_chowsangsang.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 14:25:29 +0800

Hi,

    I also use sqlnet on Oracle 7 connecting to Oracle 8 on NT 4 with listener 7 and it work fine. However, if I use sqlnet on Oracle 7 connect to Oracle, error of unable to start a dedicate server appear. Does anyone has any idea about that?

Man

Mike Burden ¼¶¼g©ó¤å³¹ <36B6D17F.94216CE6_at_capgemini.co.uk>...