Re: Any log for object being dropped

From: Peter Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 09:05:30 -0800

Steve

It's logged in the redo logs, which you can look at with LogMiner in 8i, or possibly SQL*BackTrack (I don't know enough about this product - anyone else able to confirm?).

More importantly, I'd look at the privileges you've given people, and take away the dangerous ones. Shutting the stable gate after the horse has bolted is of little use!

HTH Pete

--

Regards

Pete

Peter Sharman                              Email: psharman_at_us.oracle.com
WISE Course Development Manager            Phone: +1.650.607.0109 (int'l)
Worldwide Internal Services Education               (650)607 0109 (local)
San Francisco

"Controlling application developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, ORACLE DBA Handbook
"Oh no it's not! It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term ORACLE DBA