Import error

From: <bmolish_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 13:14:36 GMT

Our DBA is on vacation, I was doing an import from the command prompt using imp73.exe to an Oracle database 7.34 on an NT server, and recieved the following error when importing into the bitmap table

IMP-00020 Long column too large for column buffer size.

Where do I increase this at and what is the command to do this?

Thanks any information would be appreciated.