Re: SQL*Plus GET command?? (newbie)

From: Phil Hoggins <philh_at_sequent.com>
Date: 2 Feb 1999 08:53:28 GMT

I suspect your script has some set statements in it eg 'set head off'

If you append ';' (semi colon) to the end of the set statements it should work fine.

Not quite sure why it works like this, it's something to do with the fact that all statements in the file are read as one when you do a get, putting a ';' after each individual command ensures that each statement is correctly terminated when you issue the run.

jayvee_at_mayon.cats.edu.ph wrote in article <795jee$tds$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...