Re: Oracle performance & bottle necks (redo,rollback and datafiles)

From: Michael E. Austin <austin_at_inmind.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 21:56:25 -0500

Can you be more specific about the paltform you are using. What type/how many disk controllers and number of spindles. How about looking at the parameters that are specific to REDO log files, what kind of stats are you seeing that points you to a problem with REDO? Michael Austin
Michael Austin, Inc.
An Independent Database Consultant.
austin_at_inmind.com