Net8 configuration

From: Amar Shah <bg22456_at_bnghamton.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 19:54:06 -0500

Hi,
I'm runing personal Oracle8 on win 98 machin :

I'm new with Net8 configuration
when i tried using it ans creating a new service it gave me following error :

The test did not succeed.
ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed

Protocol selected : TCP/IP
Host name : meghdoot --- (this is my computer name) Port Number 151
Database SID : ORCL

When i said test service with scott/tiger, it gave me above error !

Can anyone please help me with this.

Thanks, Received on Mon Feb 01 1999 - 18:54:06 CST