need general direction for high availability/failover system

From: Terry McBee <tmcbee_at_futurespace.es>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 12:59:00 +0100

I will be the DBA to implement a failover system for an AIX/Oracle server using shared disc arrays and enterprise backup server. I have never done this before, so can anyone point me to some good resourses like: articles on the web, scripts, books, etc.?
Thanks a lot!
Terry McBee
Madrid, Spain Received on Mon Feb 01 1999 - 05:59:00 CST