Oracle on Linux

From: Stephen Said <sas_at_impaq.net.au>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 00:05:57 GMT

Hi,

I am installing Oracle on Linux and seem to be having a problem setting the 'ORACLE_OWNER' variable. I cannot isolate it to the OS or the application. Anyone had a similar experience?

(Linux RedHat 5.1)

--
Regards,

Stephen A. Said

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing Impaq client engagement letter. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or telephone +61 3 9841-6477 and destroy the original message. Thank you. Received on Mon Feb 01 1999 - 18:05:57 CST