Re: Disabling indexes during data import

From: Ken Rachynski <krachyn_at_cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 16:14:38 -0700

Michael,

My problem is that much of my structure is different than the original import. I did a lot of restructuring (losing old data in the process) and can't just do an import over top of my (new) tables. The other problem that I have is that I'm using a third party utility because my source data is in Paradox 7. I haven't found anything suggesting that SQL*Loader can import Paradox data directly.

--
Ken Rachynski
Database Analyst