Displaying query results with OWS 3.0

From: <staylor_at_petrolsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 19:11:24 GMT

Hi there,

  I'm hoping somebody can give me feedback on my problem. I'm using Oracle Webserver 3.0, doing select queries and outputting them in table format on the web. Everything works great most of the time, but maybe every 20 or so queries, the table will not display correctly. The query seems to stop right in the middle or something, and my output is an unfinished table. Rather than having 20 rows of info, I'll have like 3 rows. Also, the last row will usually be partially empty.

     Has anybody had this problem before? A friend mentioned that it might be the difference between synchronous and asynchronous queries. But, I didn't think that was an option that could be set.

Thanks,

Scott