Re: Security & deletable users

From: Peter Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 10:06:17 -0800

From memory, MDSYS and ORDSYS are created when Context is installed. I've never actually used Context, so I'm not sure what they do, but I've installed it and seen those users.

HTH Pete

--

Regards

Pete

Peter Sharman                              Email: psharman_at_us.oracle.com

WISE Course Development Manager            Phone: +1.650.607.0109
(int'l)
Worldwide Internal Services Education               (650)607 0109
(local)
San Francisco

"Controlling application developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, ORACLE DBA Handbook
"Oh no it's not! It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term ORACLE DBA