PLS-00801: internal error [74402]

From: <techcell_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 06:50:11 GMT

Hi Everybody,
This is the error I get while compiling a procedure. I also know that this error is generated when the parameters passed have no %TYPE as their declaration.
I have all parameters declared as %TYPE but still the error persists.

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE nvp_profit

                         (o_quote_record IN OUT customer_requirements%ROWTYPE,
                          p_npv_value    IN OUT
parameter_defaults.pdl_default_value%TYPE) IS

Please help.
Rajs