DBMS can't find my store procedure!

From: Na, Kyung-tae (³ª°æÅÂ) <hotchild_at_iitcorp.co.kr>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 10:56:34 +0900

For PowerBuilder's Datawindow(DW), I made some ORACLE SPs. These SPs have in out type cursor for DW.

One of SPs can't be executed. DBMS shows me error ORA-06564. It means my_sp not be in DB. But I can see my_sp from schema manager and it's status is valid.

When I recompile my_sp, It works well...

After this recompiling, my_sp works well while some transactions. 2~3 transactions only.

Why?

I using ORACLE 8.0

mailto:hotchild_at_iitcorp.co.kr Received on Sun Jan 31 1999 - 19:56:34 CST