Re: Displaying Chinese Characters

From: YyWong <yywong_at_math.hkbu.edu.hk>
Date: 31 Jan 1999 16:29:04 GMT

You must have your database build with the character set to be "ZHT16BIG5". As reference to the manual, this setting can only be assigned when building a new database.
Also, in your client machine, the "NLS_LANG" in the win95/98's registry should be "AMERICAN_AMERICA.ZHT16BIG5". Hope this can help!

Teo Wee Liang (redkraum_at_pacific.net.sg) wrote:
: Hi gurus!

: I need to display Chinese characters in FORMS 5.0, so in order to store
: the characters in the database, what settings do I have to configure?

: regards,
: Caleb Teo