ORA-08103 Object not exists

From: Kenneth Chan <kin6530_at_vol.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 09:39:51 +0800

Hi,
Can anyone help me.
When I try to execute SQL , the system will hole several minutes, the error
ORA-08103 object not exists shown.

We always run this SQL every month and no problem found. Pls give advice

db version 7.3.2
But I found interesting things is if I copy all related table (A) to another name(B), If I use table (B) , no problem.

After I re-create the table (A), but if I create Primary key on it, the error will occurs , otherwise no problem.

Pls help Received on Fri Jan 29 1999 - 19:39:51 CST