Re: Oracle and Windows NT Service Pack 4

From: Daniel Brewer <dwbrewer.mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 22:55:45 GMT

So far no problems on fresh install with 8.0.4.1.4 and Release 11.0 of the Apps. Will be applying the 11.01 patch set next week.

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:47:39 GMT, lofftjm_at_itec.suny.edu wrote:

->Is anyone aware of problems that may be encountered by running
Oracle
->databases and/or web servers on windows NT with Service Pack 4
applied? When
->Service Pack 4 first came out, I was advised by Oracle Support not
to apply
->the service pack.
->
->Since then I have been told that it is ok to appy the service pack
and that
->any problems that arise will be handled by Oracle. However, I was
also
->told that there is no list of problems that have been previously
encountered.
->This makes me hesitant to apply the service pack.
->
->Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.
->
->Joe Lofft
->lofftjm_at_itec.suny.edu
->
->-----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network
->http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your
Own Received on Fri Jan 29 1999 - 16:55:45 CST