Re: Cannot connect to OWAS 3.0.2 from the network...

From: Joe Kazimierczyk <kazimiej_at_bms.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 12:29:38 -0500

Sounds like the problem is in the 'addresses and ports' section of your listener configuation. The hostname listed there must exactly match what you type in the url. You can have multiple hostnames listed for one port if you want to do that. Ie, if you want the 2 urls from your mailnote to work, you need 2 entries for port 8888. One would have a hostname of 207.56.25.nn, the other would be machine.domain.com. My guess is that you only have an entry for 'machine'.

Joe Kazimierczyk
kazimiej_at_bms.com