Is there a newsgroup just for Oracle for Linux?

From: Alice Dobry <aed_at_oz.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:53:40 -0800

Hello:

I'm in the market for a database server for a big project I'm taking on. We're moving our web server onto Linux. I scan the newsgroup for postings about Oracle on Linux, and didn't see any. Can anyone tell me if a separate group exists. I'm trying to determine whether users of the Linux version are satisfied with it, and other comments.

Thanks,
Alice Received on Thu Jan 28 1999 - 20:53:40 CST