IIS 4.0 and OAS 4.0.6.4

From: tom <mettling_at_javanet.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:57:46 -0500

Hi,

Anyone out there successfully using the IIS 4.0 listener with OAS 4 to access PL/SQL cartridges? I've been using the Oracle web server products for a couple of years (since 2.0) but have never configured one to use the IIS listener. Documentation is pretty sparse. I have the application server running its own listener on port 7777 and everything works fine there. The IIS listener is running on port 80, and it works fine. If anyone could answer these questions about getting them to work together, I'd be forever grateful:

What is the url? I put ows into the IIS console as a virtual directory pointing to orant\ows\4.0\bin - do I use my cartridge's virtual directory after that (i.e. /ows/mycart/plsql/package.procedure)?

I set up the ISAPI filter like it says in the documentation, but it says that it is not loaded in the IIS console. When is this supposed to load?

Any other tips would be great.

Thanks,

Tom Mettling
mettling_at_javanet.com Received on Thu Jan 28 1999 - 14:57:46 CST