Re: problem on OEM for NT

From: Calvin <chowhf_at_hk.super.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 23:55:37 +0800

I tried backup wizard on OEM to create backup job. After I submitted it, it past from active job to job history immediatealy and I got into it and found the following error message. Besides, I used 'job -> create job' to create a job to run a SQL script and got the same result......

Reid Lai ¼¶¼g©ó¤å³¹ <36B083C0.2DAAC985_at_hk.super.net>...