Tuning Question

From: xx <xx_at_xx.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 14:55:16 -0000

I am running an SQL statement using sqlplus and it takes about 1.9 seconds to complete. In Forms 4.5 I build the same SQL statement and it takes 2 min 46 seconds to complete.
That's my problem folks.

Some people will say that it is a network problem, but I also have another Oracle instance, similar to the one used by the Forms 4.5 application and the query completes in about 4 seconds using the same network.

The explain plan is the same in both instances.

Where do you think the problem is??

Thanks in advance!!!

Igor Received on Thu Jan 28 1999 - 08:55:16 CST