Re: revoking drop table priviliege

From: Em Pradhan <empradhan_at_dplus.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 02:31:07 -0500

Hi

    CREATE SESSION system privilege will allow grante to connect to the database. Just doing so grantee can only connect to database. Grantee does not have any access to any objects of grantor. Grantor must explicitly grant object privilege to grantee so that grantee
can select,delete,insert, alter,update.. on the grantor's object.

    Which means upuntil grantee does not have system privilege like DROP ANY XXXXX then grantee does not have a priv of dropping objects.

Hope it help . Good luck.

Pradhan