Re: Renaming a column

From: Ciaccess <DanCharron_at_ckpuc.on.ca>
Date: 1999/01/27

Visual Basic 6 (enterprise edition), Data view window will allow you to do this no problem across all these databases. It will even show you the script it uses when its done. You can save it and create your own procedure later. It modifies its methods based on the SQL of the server. Visual Studio will also do this. It's basically the same thing as the data view window in VB.