Re: Renaming a column

From: Jerry Metz <JMetz1_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1999/01/27

I believe that the only thing that this command will do is to create a second table that looks just like the first (names, datatypes, etc.) There is a tool that will allow you to do this - Desktop DBA from Platinum. However, you will need to have a Platinum card to get it, as it is fairly expensive. Jerry