Re: Renaming a column

From: Tibor Karaszi <tibor_at_cornerstone.se>
Date: 1999/01/27

Bastien,

I cannot speak for Oracle.
SQL Server 6.5 do not allow you to change these attributes. SQL Server 7.0 does.

One too that might help is Visual Database Tools (shipped with Visual Studio, etc). It will copy the data to temptable etc, so be aware if you have a lot of data. It might even work for Oracle (don't know about that).

--
Tibor Karaszi
MCSE, MCSD, MCT, SQL Server MVP

<78meok$biv$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...