Oracle permanently in the process of shutting down

From: Moshe Bar <baham_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 22:26:54 +0200

Hi
I installed Oracle 7.3 on Solaris 2.5.1 (I have done that many other times on Solaris, but never with this problem) and it tells me that it is shutting down thefore doesn't let me connect to it.

But it stays in this state forever.

Any idea, how I can tell it to shutdown for real and restart?

Many thanks

Moshe Bar Received on Wed Jan 27 1999 - 14:26:54 CST