Cannot connect to OWAS 3.0.2 from the network...

From: Yves Nofiele <ynofiele_at_protectair.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 12:37:24 -0500

Hi,

Thanks in advance for your help. So, I had installed Oracle 8.0.5 and OWAS 3.0.2 on a Linux machine.
When I connect to OWAS from the linux machine (listenner admin for example) everything seems to be ok.
But, when I try to connect to OWAS from another machine in the network, I have the following error message :
"The request did not specify a valid virtual host. "

I try this http://207.56.25...:8888 and http://machine.domain.com:8888 same error...

What can I do ?

Any help appreciated....

Thanks.

Yves. Received on Wed Jan 27 1999 - 11:37:24 CST