Re: SQL*net Easy Config HANGS !!!

From: Ken Rachynski <krachyn_at_cadvision.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 23:16:23 -0700

Kenny,

It really depends on what you are doing at the time it hangs and what version you are using. I ran into the same problem with 8.0.4.0.0 on Win 95. It turned out that Winsock 2 (NT Option Pack/PWS) was the culprit in this case. Tech provided me with an updated version (8.0.4.0.3, I think) that fixed this problem.

--
Ken Rachynski
Database Analyst